Reading List 2018
Every year since 2015 I have kept a Reading List. This isn’t a list of things I want to read, but a list of things I’ve read during a given year. In 2016 I read 53 Books. In 2017 I lost count around #39. This is my 2018 list of everything I’ve read this year so far.
Click the links to be taken to my review of the book, or go straight to all my book reviews.
Do you have a book you think I would like? Leave suggestions in the comments below!
- All the Little Liars by Charlaine Harris
- On Turpentine Lane by Elinor Lipman
- Camp So-and-So by Mary McCoy
- Long Black Veil by Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Grief Cottage by Gail Godwin
- Curiouser and Curiouser (Steampunk Fairy Tales, #1) by Melanie Karsak
- The Twelve Dogs of Christmas by David Rosenfelt
- Lullaby Road by James Anderson
9. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
10. Witch by Christopher Pike
Did Not Finish
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson